STE is one of the major international systems integrator of Airport Information and Communications Technology solutions with capabilities encompassing the whole life cycle of an Airport project.
It’s a system that can help airport personnel in verifying the presence of departing passengers at the airport with valid documents, verifying the number of passengers who must depart, divided by gender and providing several security features that the airport needs through real‐time data on departing passengers.
The system can operate from various verification places, typically:
- Prior to the entry in the security zone
- During boarding at the plane side, to count and verify the passengers who are at that moment embarking, when gate IT facilities are not used or nonexistent
- Any other place deemed sensitive.
- Show on the PDA the Passengers list and their total number, for every flight
- Control Flight/Pax – Flight/Data
- Count of all Paxes Checked
- Manual Pax search, if the Barcode 2D is not read
- Use of the PDA even in the event of a temporary lack of Wifi connection
- Issue a statistical report to complete each flight